Though I cannot evaluate the following resources according to any professional expertise, I found them useful places to begin. Once you look at a few, you will begin to notice a number of overlapping concepts. For example, the National Domestic Abuse Hotline emphasizes power and control as the central goals of abusers, which is evident throughout the literature on domestic abuse.
- Is She a Crazy Bitch? (Shrink4Men)
- Are You an Abused Man? (Shrink4Men)
- Warning Signs of Domestic Violence (National Domestic Abuse Hotline)
- Recognizing the Signs of an Abusive Relationship and Getting Help (HelpGuide)
- Emotional Abuse Test (HealthyPlace)